Beers, Hamerman, Cohen & Burger, P.C., established in 1962, is a regional public accounting firm located in New Haven and Fairfield. The firm currently consists of about forty professionals and eight administrative staff. Our firm’s success has been achieved by providing accounting, auditing, tax and management consulting services, all customized to our clients’ needs. Our client concentration comprises manufacturing concerns, energy, professional service organizations, real estate ventures, medical practices, and multi-employer benefit plans. A majority of our accounting services extend to audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements, tax planning, tax compliance, and management consulting.
Beers, Hamerman, Cohen & Burger, P.C. is currently seeking an Audit Staff Acccountant to join our team. As an Audit Staff Accountant, you will work under the general direction of a Senior/Supervisor and/or Manager and assist in a variety of work, to include, but not limited to:
- To perform the detailed work of an audit under the supervision of senior audit staff
- Prepare financial statements and complex audit areas under the supervision of senior audit staff
- Research technical GAAP issues as needed and present conclusions
- Meet deadlines while providing superior client service
- Attend professional development and continuing education learning as required
- Participate in firm practice development initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
Beers, Hamerman, Cohen & Burger, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY HERE: Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]