Beers, Hamerman, Cohen & Burger, P.C., established in 1962, is a regional public accounting firm located in New Haven and Fairfield. The firm currently consists of about forty professionals and eight administrative staff. Our firm’s success has been achieved by providing accounting, auditing, tax and management consulting services, all customized to our clients’ needs. Our client concentration comprises manufacturing concerns, energy, professional service organizations, real estate ventures, medical practices, and multi-employer benefit plans. A majority of our accounting services extend to audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements, tax planning, tax compliance, and management consulting.
Beers, Hamerman, Cohen & Burger, P.C. is currently seeking an experienced Tax Senior Accountant to join our team. As a Tax Senior Accountant, you will work under the general direction of a Tax Manager and/or Tax Partner and assist in a variety of work, to include, but not limited to:
- Independent preparation of both individual and business tax returns
- Conduct research for tax questions
- Proactively offer suggestions and assist with tax planning
- Keep up to date on tax laws and regulations for potential savings and benefits
- Contribute in a variety of client accounting services, ranging from reviews to summaries of the client’s accounting activity
- Meet deadlines while providing superior client service
- Attend professional development and continuing education learning as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- CPA candidate or certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 10 years public accounting experience
- Strong technical tax skills and analytic capabilities
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
Beers, Hamerman, Cohen & Burger, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY HERE: Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]